Always observe your pets for the first 15 – 20 minutes after you diffuse a new oil in your home.
If you have small pets, use a water based diffuser rather than one that pulls directly from the oil bottle.
Allow your pet to roam freely, and leave the room door open so your animal may leave if they choose to do so, or if they don’t particularly care for an oil (make a note of this for future reference, so you know it’s one they might not like).
Remember, some animals are more sensitive than others. But chances are, when you diffuse, your pets will try to sleep as close as they can to the diffuser!
Other ways to use oils aromatically around your pet:
• Spray directly into the air with a water mist.
• Direct inhalation (let your pet smell it onyour hands or a closed oil bottle).
• On a cloth, cotton ball, or your pets bedding.
• Hot water/ steam.
• Humidifier (be sure to use one thatis safe for oils use!).
• In a fan or air filter in your home.
QUESTION – WHERE IN YOUR HOUSE WOULD YOU PLACE A DIFFUSER TO BEST BENEFIT YOUR PET?