LAVENDER is frequently used to soothe skin irritations and help skin recover quickly.
Inhaling LAVENDER promotes relaxation and a restful night’s sleep, making it an ideal oil to diffuse at bedtime or when stress levels are high.
Due to its versatility and soothing properties, LAVENDER is considered the must - have oil to have on hand at all times.
• Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
• Soothes occasional skin irritations.
• Reduces appearance of skin imperfections.
• Helps to ease feelings of tension.*
Diffuse for 2 – 3 hours as needed (but make sure your pet can leave the room if they desire.)
Apply 1 – 2 drops 2 – 4 times daily as follows:
1 tsp. carrier oil to 1 drop Essential Oil for cats and dogs up to 20 pounds.
1 tsp. carrier oil to 2 drops Essential Oil for dogs over 20 pounds.
• Diffuse for 30 – 60 minutes prior to a stressful event (e.g., before an oncoming storm, company, or vet visit).
• Use 2 drops diluted in water in a small spray bottle to bedding, toys, or blankets.
• Add to bath shampoo or apply to the back of the neck or base of the ears
OPTIMUM EAR HEALTH RECIPE
• 5 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
• 5 drops of Arborvitae Essential Oil
• 3 drops of Geranium Essential Oil
Mix the above ingredients in 1 tbsp. of Fractionated Coconut Oil. Use a Q - tip to rub the Essential Oilmixture in the FLAP of the ear (but not in the ear canal).
QUESTION – HAVE YOU EVER USED LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL? IF SO, WAS IT FOR YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY, OR YOUR PETS?