At some point throughout the day, most children have some difficulty with concentration and focus. They have much shorter attention spans than adults, after all. However, kids with special needs, especially those with behavioral and developmental disabilities, have an even harder time sitting still, following rules and directions, and staying on task.
Fortunately, there are some wonderful Essential Oils that can be used to help to calm their bodies down and increase their concentration and ability to focus! A few of the BEST ones include:
• Balance Blend
• Thinker Blend
The THINKER BLEND is a blend of Essential Oils including Amyris Bark, Patchouli Leaf, Frankincense Resin, Lime Peel, Ylang Ylang Flower, Hawaiian Sandalwood Wood, and Roman Chamomile Flower Essential Oils.
• Enhances and sustains a sense of focus.
• Supports efforts of those who have difficulty paying attention and staying on task.
• Study-time blend.
• Apply to the temples and back of neck when doing tasks that require concentration.
• Apply to wrists or back of hands and inhale deeply to promote a sense of clarity.
• Use THINKER BLEND to stay on task or when feeling tired mid-afternoon.
• Dispense THINKER BLEND on a clay pendant and place on a desk or in other key areas in a classroom.
QUESTION –DURING WHAT PART OF THE DAY IS YOUR CHILD IN NEED OF SUPPORT WITH CONCENTRATION AND FOCUS?