While there are many single oils that help detox specific areas of the body, the PURIFY BLEND is a blend of oils that all work together to provide a thorough and gentle detox to the whole body. This powerful blend combines Rosemary, Cilantro, and Juniper Berry, known for their detoxifying properties and ability to support healthy liver function, while Tangerine and Geranium have purifying effects against unhealthy substances.*
PURIFY BLEND helps cleanse the body of toxins and free radicals that can slow the body’s systems down, leaving a heavy, weighted feeling.*
• Supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances.*
• Supports healthy liver function.*
• Purifying and detoxifying to the body’s systems.
*The PURIFY BLEND is highly recommended.
You can make a special DETOX BATH and send that yucky gunk down the drain! Here's how:
SQUEAKY CLEAN, INSIDE AND OUT, DETOX BATH RECIPE
• 1 c.Epsom Salt
• 1 c.Baking Soda
• 2 tbsp. Fractionated Coconut Oil
• 4 drops PURIFY BLEND (6 drops if child is over 60 lbs.)
• And the most important ingredient –1 PRECIOUS child!
Add the first four ingredients to a glass or stainless steel bowl and whisk together until all the ingredients are well blended and add to the bath. Allow your child to soak and play in the tub for at least 20 minutes. As your child plays in the tub, the warm water will open up the pores and the PURIFY BLEND will go to work to pull the harmful toxins out.
A few tips:
• Your child may be thirsty during and after the bath, so provide plenty of water to drink.
• Always give detox baths in the evening after daily activities are complete, because some children may become sleepy after the bath.
• Only provide a detox bath one to two evenings per week. More than that is not necessary.
• If your childcomplains of a headache, it means the detox is working, but it is happening too rapidly. Next time, use a little less salt and Essential Oil, and reduce the amount of time spentin the tub to only 15 minutes.
• Skip soap and shampoo during detox bath nights.
QUESTION –WHAT IS ONE THING YOU CURRENTLY DO IN YOUR HOME TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND SEASONAL THREATS?