Good morning! Did you use On Guard on your feet before bed last night? How about peppermint to wake yourself up this morning? Let's keep building on this wellness routine!
SO- first watch the video with Sarah on FRANKINCENSE:
(Reminder: Don’t click the “Buy Now” button, you would end up purchasing at the retail price. If you want to purchase frankincense oil, make sure to use your membership discount! We’ll show you how later in camp.)
We also want to help you understand CPTG and what that really means. Many people have tried other brands of essential oils here and there, but often come to the conclusion that oils don't work. When you come upon this with your friends and family, having some background info about WHY dōTERRA oils work so well is important so that you can encourage your loved ones to give essential oils another try! We don't want anyone to miss out on the amazing benefits of essential oils simply because they tried the wrong kind.
Testing and Transparency
I wanted to mention the website sourcetoyou.com where you can go and type in the lot number that is printed on the bottom of the oil bottle. It will pull up the testing results for that oil batch in that bottle, so you can know what the chemical make up of the oils are.
I really appreciate the transparency that doTERRA has with whats in the bottle... not every essential oil company offers that information to the public for each specific lot number... so I think its pretty cool.... just need to brush up on my chemistry as I look at those reports!
And lastly, your Daily Challenge!
Today we want you to do two things with your Frankincense:
1. Add a drop to your face lotion and apply to your face and neck.
2. You choose the second way you want to use it! Here are some ideas:
- Diffuse it either alone or with wild orange for a boost to your mood
- Rub 1-2 drops on the back of your neck and behind your ears to promote feelings of wellbeing
- Rub 1-2 drops on the bottom of your feet for immune support
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule or under your tongue to support healthy cellular function
- Mix 1-2 drops with your hand lotion to help promote supple skin during dry times of the year
Check out this video about doTERRA's sourcing of frankincense oil.... I just LOVE the story of how frankincense is grown, harvested and distilled... and the impact that it has on the local communities where it all happens.