With a calming and relaxing aroma that soothes the soul, Serenity Restful Blend can be used to lessen feelings of tension, calm emotions, and promote relaxation.
The newly updated Serenity has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. This perfectly balanced, tranquil blend can be felt immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful repose. This blend combines Essential Oils renowned for their ability to lessen feelings of tension and calm emotions, and support a restful sleep when used aromatically. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce worry from life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night to help quiet the restless baby or child. The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver Essential Oils gives this blend a grounding aroma that calms the mind and soothes the senses. This blend can be used in conjunction with the Serenity Softgels. The Essential Oil blend creates a relaxing environment while the softgels promote a restful night’s sleep.*
• Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment.
• Lessens feelings of tension and calms emotions.
• Calms the mind and soothes the senses.
• When accompanied with the Restful Complex Softgels, provides a natural solution for a restful night’s sleep*
• Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep.
• Place a drop inside pillowcase.
• Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lessen tension.
• Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
• Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
• Diffuse while preparing for bed and sleeping.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
QUESTION – WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE THIS NATURAL OPTION FOR SLEEP SUPPORT?