When used for emotional support, the Breathe Respiratory Blend can allow individuals to “let go” by breathing out, and embrace life (breathe in) through breath. This allows a clear open airway for unobstructed breathing throughout the night. This blend not only opens, but also soothes the tissues of the respiratory system from seasonal discomforts.
Breathe is a remarkable blend of Essential Oils including Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Ravensara, and Cardamom. This blend maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing while minimizing the effects of seasonal threats. It can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottoms of feet, or diffused at nighttime to calm the senses and promote a restful sleep.
• Apply topically to the chest and breathe deeply to enjoy a cooling, invigorating vapor.
• Promotes a restful night’s sleep
• Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
• Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
• Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
• Diffuse at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep.
• Diffuse or inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest when environmental threats are high.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
QUESTION – HOW OFTEN COULD YOU USE BREATHE TO HELP YOU GET QUALITY SLEEP?