Wintergreen Oil Uses and Benefits
- Because Wintergreen oil contains rich chemical components such as methyl salicylate, it is an ideal oil for massages. For a warming and soothing experience, add Wintergreen oil to your post-workout massage. This will aid in renewing both mind and body. When using Wintergreen essential oil, remember that a little bit goes a long way, and make sure to dilute Wintergreen oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil to reduce any possibilities of skin sensitivity.
- Bring the freshness of Wintergreen essential oil into your home by placing a few drops of Wintergreen oil into your diffuser. The scent of Wintergreen essential oil ushers in the clarity of the open outdoors while adding the sweet, minty smell of evergreens. Along with its clean aroma, diffusing Wintergreen oil will help promote an uplifting and stimulating effect on the senses.
- Trying to mask unpleasant odors? You’re in luck! Wintergreen essential oil has a very strong and pleasant scent that will work to cover up powerful odors. Next time you go to the gym, place a few drops of Wintergreen oil on a cotton ball and place it in your gym bag. This will mask the smell of sweaty gym clothes with a sweet and minty aroma.
- After a long day, take some time to relax, and pamper yourself with a Wintergreen bath. Simply add 1–2 drops of Wintergreen oil to warm bath water and enjoy the soothing sensations of Wintergreen essential oil. The Wintergreen oil will help to soothe the body, and its aroma will have a positive and uplifting effect on the mind.
- Skin blemishes—everyone gets them. However, sometimes they can cause you to feel embarrassed or vulnerable. Get rid of that self-conscious feeling by incorporating Wintergreen essential oil into your daily routine. Apply Wintergreen essential oil to your skin to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and feel comfortable and confident inside your own skin.