COPAIBA Essential Oil is a fairly versatile oil and can be used aromatically, topically, and internally.
COPAIBA Essential Oil is soothing and calming. You can diffuse three or four drops in a diffuser to help calm occasional anxious feelings. It is also uplifting, especially when blended with Citrus Oils. This oil is perfect to diffuse throughout the day to help support your mood.
COPAIBA is a great addition to your skin care regimen. It is cleansing and can help promote clear skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes. Add one or two drops to moisturizers or toners. It also makes a beautiful personal fragrance.
When taken internally, COPAIBA supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems. It is a powerful antioxidant that can help fight free radicals. You can take in a Veggie Capsule or put one drop in tea, water, or juice. Another way to use COPAIBA internally is to place one or two drops under your tongue.
• Add one to two drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.*
• Provides antioxidant support when ingested.*
• Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system.*
• Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
• Blend with Frankincense for increased cell support.
• Combine with Blue Tansy to soothe skin irritations and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil, then apply to desired area.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
QUESTION – WHICH OF THE USES OF COPAIBA ESSENTIAL OIL DO YOU FIND MOST INTERESTING?