Essential Oils are great for EVERYDAY USE. You can experience the many benefits of Essential Oils by using them to support overall health.
Here are the three ways to use them:
• Essential Oils, when diffused or inhaled, can be very stimulating, calming, or soothing.
• Diffusing Essential Oils can also cleanse and purify the air.
• Essential Oils can be safely applied for massage or topical therapy.
•Always DILUTE Essential Oils when applying topically to pets!
• Their chemical structure enables them to pass through skin for an immediate systemic response.
It only takes THIRTY SECONDS for the oil to get into thebloodstream –and THIRTY MINUTES to get through theentire body.
• Certain Essential Oils have a rich culinary history and can be used as dietary supplements for targeted wellness.
•Only give 1–2 drops of Essential Oil to your pet at a time if you are using them internally.
NOTE: PLEASE follow dilution protocol for use on pets (listed with oils); and to APPLY, you can just pet your animal with the oils on your hand.
It is NOT recommended to have pets in a room with a diffuser where they cannot leave the room if the effects of the oil are bothering them.
QUESTION – WHICH WAY WOULD YOU USE ESSENTIAL OILS THE MOST?