dōTERRA's xEOMega Essential Oil Omega Complex is a unique formula of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® Essential Oils and a proprietary blend of marine-and land-sourced omega fatty acids. Omega fatty acids help support joint, cardiovascular, and brain health, and support healthy immune function.*
One serving of xEO Mega provides 900 milligrams of marine lipids (providing 300 mg of EPA, 300 mg of DHA, and 70 mg of other omega-3s), and a blend of 250 mg of plant-sourced fatty acids. xEO Mega also includes 800 IU of natural vitamin D, 60 IU of natural vitamin E, and 1 mg of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant carotenoid* harvested from microalgae. xEO Mega is encapsulated in a vegetarian-friendly softgel.
• Promotes heart and circulatory health.*
• Supports healthy joint function and comfort.*
• Provides immune-boosting nutrients.*
• Protects against lipid oxidation and supports healthy function of the brain, eyes,* and nervous system.*
• Promotes healthy skin.*
• Delivers 900 mg of pure, concentrated, molecularly filtered fish oil with 300 mg of EPA and 300 mg of DHA per daily serving, and 70 mg of other omega-3s.
• Provides a wide range of omega-3 fatty acids including EPA, DHA, ALA,and SDA from marine and plant sources to help maintain a healthy balance of these vital nutrients.*
• Includes the powerful antioxidant carotenoid, astaxanthin.*
• Formulated with a proprietary blend of dōTERRA CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®Essential Oils of Clove, Frankincense, Thyme, Cumin, Wild Orange, Peppermint, Ginger, Caraway, and German Chamomile.
• Includes 800 IU of natural vitamin D and 60 IU of natural vitamin E.
• Does not contain milk or wheat products.
• Specially formulated to be used daily with Microplex VMz®as a comprehensive dietarysupplement foundation for a lifetime of vitality and wellness.
Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) are nutrients required for many key functions in the human body, including cell growth, brain development, muscle activity, immune function, joint health, and many others.* While some fatty acids can be produced inside the body, “essential” fatty acids cannot be produced by our bodies; therefore, we rely on the food we eat to supply these important nutrients.
The most common of the essential fatty acids are omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids. Modern science suggests that for optimal health, humans should consume a one-to-one ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 essential fatty acids. Unfortunately, due to the abundance of omega-6 fatty acids in vegetable oils and our increasing consumption of fried and fatty foods, a typical Western diet includes omega-6 fatty acids in a ratio as high as 20 to 1!
While our diets must include some omega-6 fatty acids as essential nutrientsfor life, the disproportionate consumption of omega-6 fatty acids and other unhealthy hydrogenated or trans fats has been linked to poor health. Studies also link low intake of omega-3 fatty acids to reduced mood and cognitive function.
Conversely, there is an enormous body of scientific evidence supporting the health benefits of increasing the dietary intake of omega-3 fatty acids. Studies have shown that increasing omega-3 fatty acid consumption has a positive effect on cardiovascular health and brain function, and promotes healthy immune function.* Increased consumption of omega-3 fatty acids has also been shown to have a positive impact on joint health and mobility, and on skin health.*
Restoring the balance between omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids is an important step in keeping your body healthy. This can be done by decreasing your intake of unhealthy foods high in omega-6 fatty acids and increasing your intake of foods that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
Fish is an excellent source of dietary omega-3 fatty acids, but omega-3s can also be found in canola oil and the oils of some nuts and seed. Because of growing anxiety over the levels of toxins and heavy metals present in the world’s oceans, daily fish consumption as a source of omega-3 fatty acids is not acceptable to some consumers. In fact, many nutritional experts warn against frequent fish consumption to prevent exposure to these toxic pollutants. One serving of xEO Mega® provides 900 milligrams of pure, micro-filtered marine lipids with300 mg of EPA, 300 mg of DHA, and 70 mg of other omega-3s. Added to this is 200 mg of plant-based, omega-3 rich, Echium seed oil, along with 50 mg of pomegranate seed oil.
QUESTION –WHICH OF YOUR BODY SYSTEMS NEED SUPPORT FIRST?