Here are some additional safety tips for all pets:
• Dilute for topical use.
• Know your pet’s health status.
• Do NOT use oils on or near eyes, ears, nose, or genitals of your pet.
• Use a water diffuser for aromatic use and allow your pet to roam freely with an open door to the room.
• Caution should be used around animals that are pregnant, nursing, young, or on certain medications.
• Do not use oils topically on your pet if using a topical medication or dermal patch – this includes topical flea/tick preventatives.
• Do not give any of the products containing xylitol (toothpaste, beadlets, etc.) to your pet.
• Only use Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils.
• Observe your pet’s behavior.
In the event of an adverse reaction, dilute with a carrier oil – skin irritation is the most common,and most reactions resolve within 24 – 48 hours after oil exposure. Discontinue use of an oil if your pet shows signs of distress, drooling, squinting, rubbing their face, vocalization, shaking, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Oils to avoid topically and internally with DOGS: Birch, Melaleuca (Tea Tree), and Wintergreen. Use caution with hot oils such as Oregano, Cassia, Cinnamon, Clove, Rosemary, and Thyme.
Oils to avoid topically and internally with CATS: Basil, Citrus Oils (Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Tangerine), Birch, Cinnamon, Clove, Dill, Fennel, Melaleuca (Tea Tree), Oregano, Peppermint, Thyme, Rosemary, Spearmint, and Wintergreen.
I hope you now feel you have the KNOWLEDGE to SAFELY and CONFIDENTLY use Essential Oils in your home and with your pets!
If you are interested in getting these Essential Oil into your home, let me know, and we can set up a time to chat about this
and other Essential Oils that you will love! Our company offers many membership benefits beyond the wholesale pricing, and I’d love to give you more details.
I want you to be able to get all the oils you need at the lowest price and highest quality, so let me know if you are interested in saving money by getting them at wholesale instead of retail.
If you would like to talk further about Essential Oils,
let's schedule a no-pressure conversation about your HEALTH GOALS in the next few days. I am available if you need me—let me know the day and time that works best for you. My cell is 570-980-1888
QUESTION –IN WHAT WAYS CAN ESSENTIAL OILS MOST BENEFIT YOUR PET?