There are few symptoms more frustrating than feeling like something is sitting on your chest, making it difficult to breathe freely. But a good Essential Oil chest rub can help bring comfort while helping to loosen chest congestion.
CHEER UP CHEST RUB RECIPE
• 1/4 c. Coconut Oil
• 1/4 c. Olive Oil
• 1 1/2 tbsp. Beeswax
• 1/4 tsp. Vitamin E Oil (optional)
• 1/4 tsp. Arrowroot Powder (helps to make the rub less greasy when applied)
• 10 drops Breathe Blend
• 10 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil (substitute Siberian Fir or Douglas Fir if using for small children)
• 5 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
• 5 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
Combine coconut oil, olive oil,and beeswax in a double boiler (or place glass cup in a pan with shallow water) and gently heat until melted and combined. Remove from heat, add arrowroot powder and Essential Oils, making sure to mix well. Store in a glass container.
Apply to chest, under nose, or bottoms of feet to help break congestion.
The BREATHE BLEND mentioned above is a remarkable blend of Essential Oils that combine to help you breathe easier. It’s a long-trusted Essential Oil blend that supports healthy respiratory function when seasonal threats are high and can be used safely by ALL members of the family to soothe airways and promote clear breathing.
BREATHE BLEND is, without doubt, one to ALWAYS have on hand, in Sick Season and all year round This proprietary blend consists of Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Ravensara, and Cardamom Essential Oils, all known for their positive effects on the respiratory system. It can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottoms of feet, or diffused at nighttime to calm the senses and promote sleep.
• Diffuse or inhale directly from palms or rub on chest when environmental threats are high.
• Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal changes.
• Diffuse at bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep.
• When loud noises are keeping you up at night, diffuse for a calming effect that promotes a restful night’s sleep.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
* CAUTIONS *
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
QUESTION – HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW WHO COULD BENEFIT FROM THE RESPIRATORY BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL?