Remember what we said before about Dilution? Yes, this applies to topical application! There are many ways to apply oils topically to your pet:
• Along the spine (pet the hair backwards from tail to head to get the oil to the skin).
• Massage (who doesn’t love a good massage?).
• Reflexology points on the skin between the back paw pads.
• Ear tipping.
•Directly to the area of interest.
• In your pet’s shampoo.
• Via Hot or Cold compress.
• In a Roller Bottle or Spray.
• Spray a little diluted oil onto their brush before grooming.
TIP: If you use a roller bottle, apply the oil from the roller bottle onto your hand or finger; in this way, the roller bottle does not get contaminated!
QUESTION – WHAT IS YOUR PET’S FAVORITE PLACE TO BE PETTED / MASSAGED?