Excessive coughing can be quite exhausting and keep you from getting the rest you need when you aren’t feeling your best. While you should encourage a productive cough (one that helps you get rid of excessive congestion), a dry, hacking cough can drive you to distraction, not to mention irritate an already sore throat. So let’s take care of it.
HACK CRACKER ROLLER BLEND RECIPE
• 8 drops Respiratory Blend
• 5 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil (substitute Siberian Fir if using on small children)
• 4 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
Combine the above oils in a 10ml roller bottle and top off with carrier oil. Shake well prior to each use. Apply to chest and back as needed to quiet cough.
SIMPLY NATURAL COUGH SYRUP RECIPE
• 1/2 cup pure, raw honey
•8 drops Lemon Essential Oil
• 8 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
• 8 drops Lavender Essential Oil
• 8 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
• 8 drops Breathe Blend
Mix well to combine and store in an airtight glass container. Take one tsp. every three hours as needed to help soothe coughing.
QUESTION –WHAT OTHER NATURAL RECIPES HAVE YOU USED TO QUIET A COUGH?