Derived from the resin of the Copaiba tree, native Brazilians used it in traditional health practices. dōTERRA Copaiba oil can support much of the body including, the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous and immune systems. Add 1-2 drops of Copaiba oil to any beverage to support your overall health. Incorporate the oil to your skin care routine to reduce the appearance of blemishes.”
Copaiba oil is a incredibly versatile oil that has been used for centuries. See some favorite ways to use Copaiba oil below:
- Use Copaiba oil on your skin. Copaiba oil has the capability of keeping your skin clear and clean while reducing the appearance of blemishes. To take advantage of this benefit, add Copaiba essential oil to your toner and apply to your face in upward circular motions. Or, apply it directly your skin before applying moisturizer.
- Use Copaiba oil as a personal fragrance. Oils that blend well with Copaiba essential oil include Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Frankincense, or Ylang Ylang. Using any of these oils that appeal to you, create your own personal fragrance in a roller bottle, and then fill the rest of the bottle with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Use Copaiba oil for whole-body wellness. Most of the body can benefit from Copaiba oil—it supports the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and immune system.* South Americans have used copaiba resin for the health of many of these same systems. To take advantage of these benefits, add one to two drops of Copaiba oil to water, juice, or make your own tea using warm water and honey.
- Use Copaiba oil to calm occasional anxious feelings. When you’re facing a stressful day ahead or feeling worried, the woody scent of Copaiba oil can help calm any anxious feelings you may be experiencing.
- Use Copaiba oil to protect and support your cells. Take one to two drops of Copaiba essential oil in a veggie capsule to take advantage of the antioxidants—the substance that stops potential damage to your cells from oxidation.*
- Use Copaiba oil to unwind. Diffuse Copaiba oil in your room and focus on the scent to fall into a meditative state. Or, you can also use Copaiba oil in a calming bath by adding two to three drops to body wash before mixing it in the water.