Children will also enjoy a soothing massage with their special SLEEPY TIME RUB. This light, airy whipped lotion will soothe and support healthy skin as well as promote a night of great rest!
WHIP UP SLEEPY TIME RECIPE
• 1/4 cups of shea (or you could use cocoa) butter
• 1/4 cups of Coconut Oil
• 15 drops of Lavender
• 9 drops of Vetiver
• 7 drops of Frankincense
OTHER OILS TO USE:You can substitute any of the above oils with Ylang Ylang, Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Restful Blend, Clary Sage, or the Invigorating Blend. All these oils promote relaxation and a restful night’s sleep!
1. Add the Coconut Oil and the shea butter to a small pan and simmer till melted.
2. Let rest on the counter for 10 minutes.
3. Add the Essential Oils to the pan and then put it in the fridge for an hour.
4. You want it to be firm but not too hard. Then whip it on high with an electric mixer until the mixture softens and forms peaks.
(Makes about 1/2 cup)
HOW TO APPLY
• Take a small pea–sized amount and massage it into your feet or your children’s feet before bed.
• Sleep tight!
QUESTION – WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE THIS RUB ONLY ON YOUR KIDS, OR ON YOU TOO?