A gentle massage can also help your body and mind relax before bedtime. You can use massage oil or a lotion with Essential Oils added. Using Essential Oils in your nighttime routine is beneficial both for the support Essential Oils give your body and for the calming and relaxing effects they have on your emotions.
SLEEPY TIME MASSAGE OIL
• 5–10 drops Essential Oil (Grounding Blend, Lavender, Cedarwood, Sandalwood).
• 1 Tablespoon Fractionated Coconut Oil (or carrier oil of your choice).
Massage on back, arms, legs, and feet.
SPA HAND & BODY LOTION
Indulge your skin in SPA HAND & BODY LOTION—a light, non–greasy formula that contains jojoba and macadamia seed oils, murumuru and theobroma seed butters, and nourishing plant extracts. This lightweight lotion absorbs quickly to leave skin feeling silky soft and smooth. Ideal for both hands and body, this lotion pairs perfectly with Essential Oils, allowing you to create a personalized aromatic experience from head to toe.
• Easily blend with your favorite Essential Oil for a customized aromatic experience.
• Sunflower and macadamia seed oils are known for their exceptional moisturizing properties and ability to retain moisture in the skin.
• Non–greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin looking healthy, soft, and smooth
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Apply generous amounts to hands and body to relieve dryness. Mix with the Essential Oil of your choice in the palm of your hand for a customized aromatic experience.
For external use only.
QUESTION – WOULD YOU RATHER USE A MASSAGE OIL OR AN ESSENTIAL OIL ENHANCED LOTION?