One of the truly great must-have Essential Oils is also a very gentle oil. LAVENDER is often considered a staple oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension.*
LAVENDER is a favorite throughout all age groups—from newborns to grandparents, we can all enjoy its many benefits.
On an emotional level, LAVENDER is supportive of releasing tension and allowing you to release your inner thoughts and feelings.
LAVENDER has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which continue to be LAVENDER’S most notable qualities. LAVENDER is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of LAVENDER to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to promote a restful night’s sleep. Due to LAVENDER’S versatile properties, it is considered the must–have oil to have on hand at all times. LAVENDER has a powdery, floral, light aroma and is steam distilled from the flower of the lavender plant.
• Soothes occasional skin irritations.
• Taken internally, LAVENDER reduces anxious feeling and promotes peaceful sleep.*
• Helps ease feelings of tension.*
• Add a few drops of LAVENDER to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
• Keep a bottle of LAVENDER on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
• Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining LAVENDER with water in a spray bottle.
• Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
• Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL USE: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
NOTE: Did you know you can attend an ENTIRE CLASS on the subject of EMOTIONS AND ESSENTIAL OILS? Since so much of our ability to sleep and rest is connected to our emotions, you may enjoy the EMOTIONS AND ESSENTIAL OILS class, which is one of our most popular classes!
QUESTION – HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW WHO WOULD ENJOY THE EMOTIONAL BENEFITS OF LAVENDER?